Frequently Asked Questions
Are you in a malaria area?
Yes, we are in a low-risk malaria area. Guests are advised to consult their doctors for advice on whether to take prophylactics.
Do you make bathroom stops?
Yes, we stop at camps where bathroom facilities are available.
Can I order sit-down meals during my safari?
Yes, we do stop at camps where there are restaurant facilities. However, some stops only have a time allocation for take-away orders. Please check with your guide on the day of your safari.
Can I purchase gifts and curios?
Yes, these items are available in the Kruger Park shops.
What do I need to bring?
We recommend packing:
- Warm clothes that can be removed/ added according to temperature changes during the day. *Dress comfortably.
- Your camera.
- Binoculars if you have (although we do have some on the OSV).
- Sunscreen, hand sanitizer.
- A hat/ sun glasses if you are sensitive to the sun.
- Notebook/ sighting lists, if you want to track your sightings.
- Your passport/ id for gate entry.
- Cash for your entrance fees.
- Charging cables for your devices.