Covid-19 Measures at Foxys On Safari
Covid-19 is a global daily reality, and at Foxys On Safari, we want our staff and guests to enjoy every day without additional stress about getting sick.
Our luxury open safari vehicles (OSV) make it easy to self-isolate and/ or practice social distancing as they are configured to accommodate fewer guests, each with more personal space. Our guides
Our awesome safaris are a wonderful way to get healthy doses of fresh air, sunshine (Vit. D), and loads of relaxation (although we don’t apologize for exciting sightings;
We are also monitoring all current information provided by the South African Tourism Board on the global status of Covid-19.
Prevention protocols provided to staff on an ongoing basis, including:
- Keeping all staff continually updated.
- Providing and implementing clear mandates for increased personal hygiene.
- Facilitating additional hygiene amenities for all guests.
- Educating all staff & guides on preventative procedures and protocols, as well as emergency procedures in the event of an incident/ suspected infection.
Guides and drivers have been fully trained on best practice procedures for limiting and containing any risk of infection, including:
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness on vehicles, facilities and equipment.
- Providing hand-sanitizers on board all game drive vehicles.
- Encouraging travelers to wash hands more frequently throughout the journey.
- Best-practice action-plan should a traveler have flu-like symptoms.